The Guardians did make some minor moves yesterday, but it wasn’t the biggest baseball news of the day:
• The Orioles were reportedly sold for $1.75B. These teams that “can’t afford to sign players” sure are worth a lot of money.
• Justin Turner is headed to the Blue Jays, for one year at $13M
• the Guards signed Anthony Banda and Dom Nuñez to minor league deals
• The Royals signed Adam Frazier and traded Samad Taylor to Seattle.
• Greg Allen is MILB Yankee again. That’s too bad.
• The Cubs signed Richard Lovelady to a MILB deal. We mention this only because his name is Richard Lovelady.