The Padres hired Mike Shildt to manage their baseball club. Give me Stephen Vogt every day over this hire.
Some other stuff happened too:
- The Angels have hired a pitching coach. Good luck.
- The Dodgers may look to acquire Corbin Burnes and Wily Adames. Because that sounds fair.
- Showing that they’ve learned nothing from their pitching struggles, the Cardinals have now added Kyle Gibson and Lance Lynn in the past couple days.
- The White Sox signed Paul DeJong. Their offseason has had a #brand so far, and this is sticking with it.
- Ichiro pitched a CGSHO against a high school team. Yes, in 2023.
- Zack Meisel wrote about Shohei Ohtani. YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!
- Comps were found for some AAA Guardians.