The Teoscars defeated the Oscars by a score of 7-2 last night. Zach Plesac started for the Oscars, and delighted The People Who Complain About Modern Baseball by striking out zero and walking nobody.
After Zach, Trevor Stephan entered for the first time since July 24 and showed off his rested arm by maxing out at 100 mph. He threw 29 fastballs on the night, averaging 97.9 mph on each of them.
Sam Hentges also got into the ballgame. If you missed our reply thread a couple days ago, I bet you were stunned to learn that he has been on the major-league roster all this time.
- Dodger fans got to boo Astros players last night and really took advantage of the opportunity.
- It can’t be a great feeling when you release a guy that Tampa Bay ends up signing.
- Gerrit Cole and Jordan Montgomery have COVID.
- The Jays placed Cavan Biggio on the injured list.
- LGFT Scott Kazmir is an Olympian.