Cleveland baseball news
Cleveland Indians in process of sending protest over no-hitter to MLB headquarters | Cleveland
Nobody panic — Cleveland is going to make sure that the hit ruled an error on Wednesday will be corrected. They still lost, 4-0.
Cleveland Indians will start Triston McKenzie on Friday vs. KC; J.C. Mejia optioned to Triple-A | Cleveland
The pitching carousel continues as Triston McKenzie is scheduled to get another shot at the rotation.
Around the league
- The Padres overcame an 8-0 deficit to beat the Nationals.
- After their 11-game losing streak, the Cubs are now considering selling at the deadline.
- Trevor Bauer’s administrative leave was extended another seven days.
- Darren O’Day might be out for a while.
- Brad Miller — yes, that Brad Miller — hit three home runs for the Phillies.
- The Mets are targeting Pirates’ Adam Miller.
Weekly Discord reminder plug
Welcome back to a segment of the Friday news and notes where I remind you that we have a Covering the Corner Discord and it’s cool and you should be there. Click here to join.