Indians baseball news
Why have the Cleveland Indians been unable to take advantage of MLB’s no-hit trend? - cleveland.com
With four no-hitters already this year in MLB, what more does Cleveland need to do in order to snap a 40-year drought?
A two-run rally in the ninth inning of Friday night's 7-3 loss to the Mariners fell four short of the Indians completing a comeback to put themselves in a two-way tie for first place in the American League Central.
Every other team in baseball has experienced the glory of one of its pitchers recording 27 outs without a hit in the past few decades, except for Cleveland.
Bryan Shaw says clean innings are boring and 5 other things about Cleveland Indians - cleveland.com
Josh Naylor thinks Zach Plesac and Cleveland will be on the right side of a no-hitter in the near future.
Indians' 4-game winning streak snapped with 7-3 loss to Mariners | wkyc.com
Cleveland now sits 1.5 games out of first place.
Around the league
- New book tells the story of Effa Manley, who owned and ran the Newark Eagles.
- Kim Ng uses skills honed with the Dodgers to run the Marlins.
- Chicago White Sox are the best in MLB?
- Jose Abreu and Hunt Dozier involved in horrific collision.
- Several Yankees test positive for COVID-19 despite being vaccinated.