Cleveland played baseball, too.
Bieber joins elites on OD; Tribe O falls short | MLB
That about sums it up, huh? Shane Bieber was electric with 12 stirkeouts and he looked unhittable once he wasn’t pitching in a blizzard. Cleveland’s offense attempted a late rally but fell just short.
Cleveland sports host blasts ‘stupid idiot’ Indians fan in epic rant following Opening Day loss | Sporting News
Someone called into Bruce Drennan’s show to complain about the offense (including Franmil Reyes, of all people) and Bruce wasn’t having it.
Around the league
- Carlos Santana reached base safely four times in his Royals debut (and another time on an error).
- A’s fans haven’t lost their hate for the Astros.
- The Mariners won a wild one late.
- The 2021 MLB Draft sounds like it’ll be 20 rounds.
- Jon Bois has solved baseball.
baseball will be destroyed the day a catcher actually thinks to reach over and tag the batter out. he’s right there, guys. he’s off the plate and he’s been off the plate for 175 years— Jon Bois (@jon_bois) April 1, 2021