Cleveland Baseball News
Paul Dolan will know by midyear if Cleveland Indians can change name for 2022 season | Cleveland
It sounds like the goal is still 2022, but speaking with the Akron Roundtable Paul Dolan was quick to remind everyone that he technically said the change would come “no sooner than 2022,” which leaves the door open for later.
Paul Dolan searching for minority owner and other quick hits on Cleveland Indians | Cleveland
At the same meeting, Paul also wanted everyone to know how hard it is to own a baseball team worth billions of dollars.
Espinoza returns, Kopech stretches in spring action | MLB
Also included in this article is praise for Tyler Freeman’s glove at second base. He also made a rocket throw in yesterday’s 4-3 loss to the Cubs.
Around the League
- FanGraphs has four bold predictions for the AL.
- Carlos Carrasco has a torn hamstring and will miss the start of the season.
- Happy one-year anniversary of Mike Trout hitting a perfect pitch for a grand slam.
- Madison Bumgarner wants to win another Silver Slugger while he still can.
- The Yankees look like the undisputed AL favorites.