MLB teams are rushing to sign free agents prior to locking out the players, which makes no sense to me, but alas, we have some news:
LGFTs who signed with NotCleveland
- Yan Gomes spurned his ex-teammates and signed with the Cubs.
- Tampa traded Joey Wendle to Miami for an OF.
- Cesar will try to establish a government in DC.
- Clint Frazier signed with the Cubs.
- SOURCES said Roberto Perez was talking to the Pirates and SOURCES were on to something, as he signed with them.
More dudes who signed with NotCleveland
- Raisel Iglesias is staying in Anaheim for 4 more years.
- James Paxton signed with the Red Sox. 10 million. So, probably 2 million per inning.
- Emilio Pagan signed a 1-year deal with SD.
- Javy Baez scored a ton of that Detroit pizza money.
- MLB used two different baseballs in 2021, seemingly because they wanted to, and not because of the excuse they supposedly made to the MLBPA.
- It sucks because it’s true
The Mets sign Max Scherzer— Mike Goldfarb (@MikeGoldFool) November 30, 2021
The Rangers sign Corey Seager
The Mariners sign Robbie Ray
The Guardians sign… fell over pic.twitter.com/gTTxPISFUs