Here’s to a week with. more good than bad!
From Terry Pluto:
When the Guardians introduced their new name, colors and logo – well, I liked most of it.
But not the “Fastball G” logo.
Based on the first day of sales at Progressive Field Friday when Guardians gear became available, lots of fans like the Fastball G. According to Guardians Vice President Curtis Danburg, here are some numbers from the first day of sales at the team shop:
1. More than 750 fans visited the store.
2. There were 2,124 items sold.
3. Nike script Guardians hooded fleece sweatshirt was the best-selling item.
4. The “Fastball G” outsold the Diamond C by a 2-to-1 margin.
5. Sales exceeded the team’s expectations.
Around the League
- Slugging OF Seiya Suzuki to be posted
- Pirates to sign Jose Quintana
- Can the Mariners spend themselves to success?
If Mike Trout replicated Bryce Harpers 2021 MVP season his career wRC+ would go down— rylan (@MilanoHOF) November 21, 2021