Cleveland 14 - St. Louis 2
Other Cleveland Baseball Tram News
'It means everything': Indians honor Jackie - An offensive outburst, backed by a five-RBI night from Franmil Reyes , helped the Indians set season highs in hits (20) and runs in a 14-2 rout of the Cardinals at Busch Stadium on Friday night as Major League Baseball celebrated Jackie Robinson Day.
The hard truth about trades, money & the future: Let’s talk Cleveland Indians - cleveland.com - With the Major League trading deadline coming Monday, it's time to look as what the Cleveland Indians can (and can't) do.
Cleveland Indians weighed boycott in St. Louis, chose to play on Jackie Robinson Day - cleveland.com - Celebration of Robinson's legacy falls on week punctuated by protests for social justice.
What can the Cleveland Indians get for Mike Clevinger? Hey, Hoynsie - cleveland.com People have questions...
Indians hoping to get Carrasco on track at Cardinals - "He didn't have his command, his breaking ball. Living down, down, down -- hitters tend to adapt in that area, and they were making good contact. He just needed to trust his fastball more, his four-seamer" said Acting Manager Sandy Alomar.
Around the League
- Chadwick Boseman, who played Jackie Robinson in “42”, dies of cancer
- Do teams have exploitable 40-man crunch?
- Williamsport’s Lost Summer
- A’s acquire Tommy La Stella in trade with Angells
- A’s. Astros take field to honor Jackie Robinson before not playing game in protest
- Chadwick Boseman became a hero by playing heroes