Lots to link to today, so let’s get right to it:
• Bradley Zimmer’s comeback is catching everybody by surprise.
• Tyler Naquin’s latest injury: Toe.
• Members of the organization have now voiced their opinions about changing the name of the team.
• Papa Plut is a reliever for now.
• Brad Hand lent a hand.
• Official scorers are going to be working remotely. Wild guess: this ends up being an improvement.
• Daniel Bard gave up a run but looked good in his return to baseball.
• Matt Adams and Jhoulys Chacin are Braves.
• Tanaka will not be on the Yankees opening day roster
• The Marlins mockingly called themselves an offensive powerhouse.