The Indians’ middle-inning pitching struggled again yesterday in an 11-7 loss to the Angels. But Carlos Santana, Franmil Reyes and César Hernández are hitting, and the pitchers who matter most did well, so that is immensely welcome.
Here’s video of Franimal’s latest dinger
The Franimal shows off his power as he takes Heaney to the opposite field with a little help from the wind. pic.twitter.com/Jz78nOEe53— Alex Fast (@AlexFast8) March 3, 2020
- The Brewers did what the Indians have not been able to do, locked up their mega-star for a long time. Christian Yelich will specifically get 7 new years at 190 million new dollars.
- Andrew Miller has been shut down after badly missing his targets in a recent warmup. Andrew’s humility has always been absolutely wonderful, but I can’t say I find him having control problems to be overly surprising. Hopefully he figures it out.
- Mike Clevinger’s rehab is coming along very nicely
- Cookie has a new glove.
- Chris Sale’s weird spring training has taken a turn for the worse.
- Julio Teheran is looking good for the Angels.
- MLB seems to be leaving themselves in a spot where fewer children can watch baseball.
- David Price seems to have forgotten what playing in Tampa was like.