The wheels are in motion, with Mookie Betts and David Price headed to LA(D), Joc Pederson to LA(A), Kenta Maeda to Minnesota, and nobody to Cleveland.
• A nightmare scenario may be materializing, as the Cubs are pursuing Jason Kipnis.
• Zips has spit out its Tribe projections, and it hates the outfield as much as I do.
• Speaking of which, Delino DeShields seems like the most fantastic of humans, but unfortunately it is unlikely that he will play baseball overly well.
• Jon Heyman reported this about Marcell Ozuna, but I’m not buying it for one second.
• Wilmer Flores is headed to San Francisco.
• Yonder Alonso has surfaced with another new team.