Happy Friday, everyone!
Clase injury leaves final ‘pen spot up for grabs | MLB
Some unfortunate injury news breeds some hope for some arms this spring.
Filthiest secondary pitches among top prospects | MLB
Eli Morgan has a disgusting changeup.
You wanna see Bobby Bradley destroy a baseball?
Bobby.#TribeSpring pic.twitter.com/QLU09xvwLh— Cleveland Indians (@Indians) February 27, 2020
Around the league
- Members of Congress are pushing to get Curt Flood into the Hall of Fame.
- Manfred and Selig are being deposed.
- Justin Verlander has groin tightness.
- Madison Bumgarner is looking pretty good with his new team.
- Griffin Canning will have treatment on his sore right elbow.
- Wanna buy some stuff from David Ortiz?
- Brad Wieck had a cardiac ablation due to an abnormal heartbeat.
- Baseball streaming continues to be garbage:
We purchase rights from Sinclair to distribute content to you. Despite our best efforts, we’ve been unable to reach an agreement with Sinclair. As a result, we will no longer offer FOX Regional Sports Networks, including YES Network, beginning February 29th.— YouTube TV (@YouTubeTV) February 27, 2020