Happy Tuesday, everyone!
And a casual bat drop to boot.
Hopefully the young prospect is enjoying his time with the major league squad.
LGFT Trevor Bauer has really pulled off the reverse-Harvey Dent quite nicely.
My guess is that one will need an internet connection and an internet-connected device.
The image for this article is feet, fair warning.
Around the league
- Astros were booed and Jose Altuve was hit by a pitch (albeit unintentionally).
- Gerrit Cole is still hitting 97 mph with his new team.
- Brock Burke has a torn labrum and will miss all of the 2020 season.
- The most Madison Bumgarner story is his recent stretch of rodeo winnings under the alias Mason Saunders.
- Suing MLB over fantasy baseball is stupid, but MLB’s response of “cheating is a part of sports” is equally stupid.
- Jeets weighs in on the Houston Asterisks.