Happy Sunday, everyone!
Clevinger aims to beat timetable again | MLB
Will Mike Clevinger see game action earlier than the estimated 6-8 weeks? One person seems to think so.
Notes: Naquin won’t rush; Clase hits 100 | MLB
Hey it would be pretty cool to have a bullpen arm that throws in the triple-digits.
5 Cleveland Indians players who could be impacted the most by Mike Clevinger’s knee injury | Cleveland.com
Unsurprisingly, Adam Plutko is at the top of this list. Also, the #3 spot on this list contains four players.
Around the league
- Minor League Baseball argued that there shouldn’t be fewer teams just because players are getting paid more.
- Shohei Ohtani now has a driver’s license. His reward? Getting to sit in Southern California traffic.
- Chris Sale had the flu and pneumonia and they may cause him to miss Opening Day.
- Kenley Jansen says that the Astros’ cheating is worse than steroids and gambling.
- The Gians and the A’s haven’t been trading partners in close to 30 years. Until now.
- Carlos Correa somehow says, with a straight face, that the Astros won the World Series fair and square.
- Now you can’t even be the Astros in Little League.
- Dusty Baker doesn’t want people throwing at the Astros.
- Dusty Baker also wants players to stop commenting on the Astros being cheaters.