Happy Sunday, everyone!
The Tribe only has two representatives on this list. Nolan Jones (42) and Tyler Freeman (96).
Around the league
- Brandon Kintzler and the Marlins agree to a 1-year/$3 million deal.
- Bud Black thinks that the Arenado/Rockies quarrel will sort itself out.
- The Dodgers fan club is heading to Anaheim to boo the Astros during the Angels’ home opener.
- The Dodgers are pissed, but they don’t want a fake banner.
- Jacob deGrom is on board with the new Mets manager Luis Rojas.
- Daily reminder that Justin Verlander sucks: