Things which are complicated
- Trevor Bauer opens up about complicated Cleveland relationship | wkyc.com - Taking part in an ‘Ask Me Anything’ for Bleacher Report, former Indians pitcher Trevor Bauer opened up about his complicated relationship with Cleveland. Trevor Bauer’s relationship with Cleveland,
- The Cleveland Indians and the Burden of Financial Proof | FanGraphs Baseball - “There’s also plenty of value in trying to win the AL Central.”
- How Much of an Upgrade is Yasiel Puig Over Daniel Johnson in the Indians Lineup? - “When the Cleveland Indians consider re-signing Yasiel Puig, the idea is not so simple as to realize the team needs an outfielder, Puig would be better than prospect Daniel Johnson in 2020, and make a decision on whether to meet the veteran’s asking price.”
Things which are not complicated
- Indians’ Mike Clevinger Continues Ripping Astros, ‘Taking Food Off My Table’ - “But, to each their own. I’m not going to sit here and just be quiet about someone blatantly taking millions of dollars and food off my table, let alone other people’s tables.”
- ‘Joy, relief’: Indians’ DR academy graduates 6 [ “When you think of a baseball academy, it’s easy to imagine the hours of practice prospects go through and the time spent in the weight room just so they can have a chance at reaching the Major Leagues. But the Indians have made sure that their young prospects who attended the organization’s Academy in the Dominican Republic will walk away with a proper education. And on Saturday, the inaugural graduating class will walk across the stage to receive their high school diplomas.”
- Ohio governor to Major League Baseball: Save the Scrappers - cleveland.com - Ohio Gov. and minor-league baseball team owner Mike DeWine has a pitch for Major League Baseball: Save the Mahoning Valley Scrappers.
Things which just are...
- Why did cheating Houston Astros players go unpunished in sign-stealing scam? Hey, Hoynsie - cleveland.com - People have questions....
- Indians inbox: Opening Day pitching options | Cleveland Indians | indians.com - People have questions...