If not for LGFT Evan Marshall throwing a predictably bad pitch, the Indians would have gotten blown out by the hapless White Sox last night. Also!:
• Ryan Flaherty made his Indians debut last night. Yep. In the middle of a playoff race. You’re right to think that this will not be much of a race for long.
• This will shock you, but the Indians did nothing against the pitcher with the 6.92 ERA, hitting only 2 baseballs harder than 100mph in 6.2 innings against him.
• The determiners have determined that Mike Clevinger was the best American League pitcher in the month of August.
• Danny Salazar has had enough of baseballing in the year 2019. I’d like to think “I’m leaving the team” was answered with “You were on the team?”
• The White Sox called up some bad baseball players
• An Oriole could win a batting title
• Players are still hitting so many home runs that home runs are commonplace
• Yep, this happened
Some good things don’t stay good; some do