Happy Friday, everyone!
Indians 0, White Sox 8
This may be it, folks.
If you believe, you can buy some tickets that may be null and void later this evening.
Hey let’s relive some of the lowest moments of the season!
Around the league
- King Felix took the mound in what may very well be his last start in Seattle.
- Carlos Correa won’t play the final four games of the season as he gets some rest prior to the ALDS.
- Joe Maddon and the Cubs may play spoiler this weekend in the NL Central.
- Marty Brennaman has called his final game for the Cincinnati Reds.
- The Twins are the first MLB team in history to hit 300 home runs. Yay.
- Marcus Semien is pretty good.
- Mike Minor got his 200th strikeout this season after a quirky play. Folks took to Twitter with opinions:
Post-game drama.... Red Sox manager Alex Cora was not happy the Rangers dropped a foul pop so Minor could get his 200th strikeout in the 9th... The Rangers said too bad... they weren't happy the Red Sox were swinging at the first pitch in the eighth to keep Minor from getting it— TR Sullivan (@Sullivan_Ranger) September 26, 2019
Ask me if I care Pete— Mike Minor (@MikeMinor36) September 26, 2019