The Indians hadn’t won on a Tuesday since July 16, and that didn’t change yesterday, as they stuck around in New York after an off day and played one of their 10 worst games of the year. Here’s a gif of the things they did well yesterday:
If this wasn’t bad enough, it was revealed that Corey Kluber’s precautionary exit will require 2 weeks of shutdown prior to further examination.
More Tribe links
• Yasiel Puig is making a difference in the community
• Shane Bieber and Mike Clevinger are the newest Indians starters pitching like aces
• Ultimate LGFT Rajai Davis was called up to face his former team yesterday
• The Dodgers brought the band back together
• And Cody Bellinger lost his pants
• The Angels DFA’d Adalberto Mejia to make room for Jaime Barria’s return
• Trevor Rosenthal is headed to the bad guys
• Nomar Mazara is now on the DL
• I am so glad we didn’t trade for this doofus
Nick Castellanos tells Joe Maddon "Happy Opening Day" before every game— Rick Tarsitano (@RickTarsitano) August 21, 2019
I asked him why
"Prove to me it's not"
"If what has happened is a memory and whats going to happen is a thought, you're taking yourself out of right now. So in that case, every day is Opening Day" @WGNNews pic.twitter.com/Bzn37s2Eiu