Happy Tuesday, everyone!
Indians 0, Padres 8
The offense took the day off and there were errors a-plenty on Monday against the Padres. But hey, everyone left the diamond in one piece, and that’s what’s important.
Oliver Perez is adjusting to being almost 40 and playing professional baseball.
For Hanley Ramirez, results aren’t important right now. It’s all about getting his timing and the feeling of being at the plate back after not having played since May of last season.
In case you forgot, Bieber is just 23 and is doing this:
Friendly reminder: This is the Indians' 5th starter. https://t.co/zzYpwelkaC— Let's Go Tribe (@LetsGoTribe) March 4, 2019
Romano had the second most home runs by a catcher in Indians’ history and was a member of the All-Star team four times.
Tito says that Hentges, similar to many prospects, needs repetition in order to hit his full potential.
Around the league
- Jose Berrios will be the Opening Day starter for the first time in his career.
- A lot of people bought Bryce Harper jerseys.
- It’s possible that Clayton Kershaw will not be ready to pitch on Opening Day.
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. is working on getting in better shape.
- Jon Lester gets the ball on Opening Day once again for the Cubs.
- I don’t care how much money is needed to make this happen. Just do it:
Tim Tebow let me help you with your swing I just saw one of your bats you have no rhythm right now and you're to rotational I will help you for free I'm a fan of yours— Jose Canseco (@JoseCanseco) March 4, 2019