It might be hard to believe, but you’re actually allowed to be excited about the Indians this season — and there are plenty of valid reasons to be. Just not the reasons that MLB.com clickbait headlines want you to believe.
Also, Bradley Zimmer is obviously Waluigi, but who is the Mario of the Indians? Wario? Luigi? We’re tackling the important questions this week.
- [2:07] - Looking ahead is better than looking at the past.
- [2:35] - Reasons to be optimistic in 2019.
- [8:22] - What exactly are the Indians doing?
- [10:46] - If Bradley Zimmer is Waluigi, who is Mario?
- [13:17] - The clickbait of baseball.
- [24:22] - Momentum and marketing.
- [30:53] - Answering your questions.
Thanks for checking out the latest episode of Let’s Talk Tribe! If you enjoyed that episode and want to hear more, please consider subscribing to us on iTunes, Spotify, and YouTube and maybe leaving a nice little review or comment. Every little bit helps us keep this bad boy going.
Intro and outro music: Inner Cell by King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard.