Eric Hosmer is so bad, you guys. So are the Cubs. Hopefully.
- [2:00]: Francisco Lindor has a calf injury, blue hair, jacked-as-hell biceps, and no immediate desire to sign a long-term deal.
- [6:25]: The Indians roster without Lindor.
- [9:27]: There’s no reason to rush Lindor back.
- [11:09]: The Cubs are bad.
- [20:44]: Indians bullpen — actually good?
- [30:35]: Eric Hosmer lmao
- [37:00]: Death by 1,000 cuts is the best kind of baseball and rule changes to fix (or not fix) the game.
- [41:22]: Let’s talk about Manny Machado and Bryce Harper.
Thanks for checking out the latest episode of Let’s Talk Tribe! If you enjoyed that episode and want to hear more, please consider subscribing to us on iTunes, Spotify, and YouTube and maybe leaving a nice little review or comment. Every little bit helps us keep this bad boy going.
Intro and outro music: Inner Cell by King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard.