Happy Friday, everyone!
Joke is on you, Joe Noga, because our own Matt Lyons talked about Matt Duffy hours before this article.
Around the league
- Greg Johnson is the new controlling owner of the Giants.
- MLB will be investigating the past three seasons of Houston Astros’ cheating.
- Yasmani Grandal and the White Sox have agreed to a 4-year, $73M deal.
- Speaking of Grandal and the Astros.
- There’s going to be some sort of stoppage in MLB in the next few seasons,
- Here’s Steven Marcus’ completely asinine Hall of Fame ballot: