Happy Tuesday, everyone!
Indians 5, Red Sox 4
The outfield provided the muscle to back up Corey Kluber and the bullpen to seal the win in the first game of the new series with the Red Sox.
Whether or not you buy into the hype, Yandy is clearly trying his best to stay with the Tribe as Edwin comes off the DL. Oh, and Lindor helped out as an interpreter.
Of Edwards’ 81 years, 57 of them were spent in professional baseball. What an incredible life lived.
I’m sure the comments on Bauer’s Tweet will be rational *checks Twitter* I give up.
Around the league
- Khris Davis made a child’s night on Monday with his third inning home run.
- Jose Altuve notched his first hit in Triple-A. I think this kid may have a future.
- 20-year-old Bryse Wilson made his MLB debut with the Braves on Monday night and earned his first career MLB win.
- Thankfully, Kenley Jansen was reactivated after having heart issues earlier in the season.
- Chris Archer left Monday night’s game after an apparent leg injury during his third inning at-bat.
- Eyes emoji @Indians: