Happy Sunday, everyone!
Indians 3, Athletics 6
Everything was fun until it suddenly wasn’t. Then things became downright annoying and frustrating in extra innings as the Tribe dropped game 2 of this 3-game series.
Not only was the camera destroyed, but Andre Knott had to duck for cover and was slow to return in fear for his safety:
It will not surprise me in the slightest if the second opinion is that Lonnie Chisenhall’s calf has actually been somehow replaced with a glass facsimile of his original calf.
Around the league
- You laugh, but clubs may actually want to trade for Matt Harvey by the deadline.
- The Diamondbacks embarrassed the Padres in a historic night.
- I would never wish an injury on a player, but I can’t feel anything but enormous indifference at verified human piece of garbage Aroldis Chapman exiting a game with a supposed knee injury.
- Robinson Cano publicly apologized to his teammates and fans for getting caught using PEDs.
- Not all teams were as successful in signing their draft picks as the Tribe was.
- LGFT Mark Reynolds had one of the best nights of his career.