Happy Friday, everyone!
Mejia has been highly praised for his incredible hitting ability, so it’s no surprise that he’s considered the top international prospect for the Cleveland Indians.
Around the league
- Tim Tebow probably won’t be in the majors any time soon.
- Chris Bosio shocked he was fired after insensitive comments.
- Steve Pearce is headed to the Red Sox.
- Look out, Kershaw may be back.
- Jake Jewell becomes the latest on the DL for the Angels.
- Speaking of injured Angels, Shohei Ohtani will resume hitting soon despite having a sprain in his UCL.
- A recent bench clearing involving Joey Votto really wasn’t all that serious:
Erik Kratz on that little dust-up with Joey Votto: "Completely blown out of proportion, that’s all. We were discussing the Canadian dollar and flawed systems in our two governments. He was coming from a different side of it, and we were just discussing those kinds of things."— Adam McCalvy (@AdamMcCalvy) June 29, 2018