Happy Tuesday, everyone!
Indians 6, White Sox 2
Trevor Bauer might be pretty darn good at baseball. Coupled with solid showings by Roberto Perez (!) and Jason Kipnis (!!!), the Indians cruised to a win to start the series.
Around the league
- Looks like the Royals are finally embracing their inevitable rebuild.
- Juan Soto now apparently hit a home run before his MLB debut. Or something goofy like that.
- The Angels are really hoping that Shohei Ohtani won’t need Tommy John surgery.
- Former NL umpire Dutch Rennert passed away at the age of 88.
- The Cubs had to postpone their game due to rain and a power outage.