Happy Tuesday, everyone!
Indians 4, White Sox 0
Carlos Carrasco was great and hit double digit strikeouts once again and the offense used a big fourth inning to secure a victory in the series opener against the White Sox.
With no sign of a break or fracture, Perez is hoping that he will be able to avoid the DL and get back to catching for the Tribe soon.
Because both of these picks are college players, the Tribe is hopeful that they will sign under slot value. For all of your draft signing updates, follow our very own Brian Hemminger.
Around the league
- Since the Mariners have been so good since they lost Robinson Cano to PEDs, it’s no surprise that he won’t be getting his full time job back upon his return.
- Daniel Poncedeleon will make his return 13 months after being hit in the head by a line drive. We’re all rooting for you, Daniel.
- Zach Britton was activated for the first time since being on a rehab assignment for his ruptured Achilles tendon.
- Dr. Nick Elams of Ball State has some ideas on how to improve baseball.
- Most are saying that Shohei Ohtani will most likely need Tommy John surgery even if the Angels are saying otherwise.
- Got some baseball cards and want to help out?
Cincinnati: The father of former Reds player Ryan Freel is asking for fans to donate baseball cards of him to give his 3 daughters. Freel died from suicide in 2012 and now his dad wants to make binders for them. If you can help, send cards to 3737 Corwin St. Bozeman, MT 59718. pic.twitter.com/9TSdwH5Nhj— Brandon Saho (@BrandonSaho) June 11, 2018