Happy Friday, everyone! Here’s to an injury-free weekend!
Dodgers 1, Indians 4
Frankie’s smile and Tomlin’s patented solo shot were both in mid-season form last night as the Tribe took another game from the Dodgers.
If you don’t love Francisco Lindor and his genuine love of baseball, then I think you might be already dead.
Sure, Chisenhall will go all out for a WS ring. But can he see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
With Bryan “pitches in 70+ games a season” Shaw gone, it’s possible that some of that workload will get shifted to bullpen vets Cody Allen and Andrew Miller. But for now, the Tribe is taking it kind of slow with their dynamic duo in order to prepare them for the long slog of a baseball season.
The last couple of question marks for the Tribe are concerning spots in the outfield as well as the utility role.
Around the league
- Dallas Keuchel called out the Cubs in regards to a potential World Series hangover.
- Carlos Gonzalez is expected to sign a 1-year deal with the Rockies.
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. had an impressive spring training debut.
- The Astros have renewed the contracts of Carlos Correa and Alex Bregman.
- Aaron Judge won’t say that the Home Run Derby caused him to strike out 1,864 times last season.
- Jose Bautista might be retiring. Or maybe not, he’s currently “considering his options”.
- Scott Boras ends up looking foolish: