The Indians and Diamondbacks tied 3 to 3 yesterday. Bauer Outage crushed it again. Seems like it was a good ballgame.
Jose Ramirez cut his finger early in the ballgame, but appears to be fine.
• The Indians claimed a fellow named Jack Leathersich. He throws left handed.
• And they traded Rob Refsnyder to Tampa. Unlikely that he is missed.
• Jordan Milbrath is back, baby. Championship.
• The Mets are loving Mickey Callaway. Same.
• Jon Gray: Opening Day.
• Vladimir Guerrero’s son Vladimir hit a walkoff #dinger. In Montreal. By 2070, everybody is named Vladimir because of one blackmailed guy in the 20teens.
• The Padres released Chris Young. Which can only mean one thing.
• 538 previews the AL and also wants to watch lots of Jose Ramirez.
• Mariners become more and less Werth-less at the same time
A Mookie Betts Adventure: