Happy Sunday, everyone!
Indians send Alonso to White Sox, free up cash | MLB
With all of this extra money, the Indians may be in a position to plug up some holes in the roster without trading Corey Kluber or Trevor Bauer. Here’s to hoping.
Cleveland Indians: Does the Carlos Santana deal set up more trades to come? Terry Pluto | Cleveland.com
Santana is back and Encarnacion, Alonso, Diaz, and Gomes are gone. But are the Indians done for the winter?
Around the league
- Matt Adams is heading back to the Washington Nationals.
- The Red Sox owe about $12 million in luxury tax.
- There is interest in Giants’ pitcher Will Smith.
- Justin Bour is headed to the Angels.
- A very happy birthday to a very good boy:
Happy birthday to me! pic.twitter.com/k1rc0NDStE— Rookie (@BatdogRookie) December 15, 2018