It’s nice to see that you have chosen Let’s Go Tribe on this Wednesday morning. In this house, we revere Carlos Santana, Yandy Diaz and Corey Kluber. Except for you goofballs who don’t appreciate baserunners, biceps or possible HOF aces who have one bad start in the only game you watched that year.
• A Carlos Santana reunion is possible!!!!
• A Yandy Diaz–3B reunion is possible!!!!
• The Texas rangers have hired Twitter Legend Brandon McCarthy.
• Have the Orioles finally found a manager?
• Wilmer Flores is predictably drawing a ton of interest.
• Add the Giants to the list of teams likely to use openers in 2019.
• Obviously, Babe Ruth would not be able to hit Adam Ottavino.
• The Blue Jays have seen enough of Troy Tulowitzki. He has not seen enough of their paychecks.
• Derek Jeter is still doing his best to try to help the Yankees win.
• The Phillies have struck early in free agency for a 2nd straight year. Last year, they signed a guy who they couldn’t wait to unload. They chose McCutchen over Michael Brantley.
• Brantley could land in Houston.
• There has been a trade!
• Joe Maddon has been reading.