It’s nice to see that you have chosen Let’s Go Tribe on this Wednesday morning. In this house, we revere Carlos Santana, Yandy Diaz and Corey Kluber. Except for you goofballs who don’t appreciate baserunners, biceps or possible HOF aces who have one bad start in the only game you watched that year.
• The Texas rangers have hired Twitter Legend Brandon McCarthy.
• Have the Orioles finally found a manager?
• Wilmer Flores is predictably drawing a ton of interest.
• Add the Giants to the list of teams likely to use openers in 2019.
• Obviously, Babe Ruth would not be able to hit Adam Ottavino.
• Derek Jeter is still doing his best to try to help the Yankees win.
• Brantley could land in Houston.
• There has been a trade!
• Joe Maddon has been reading.