Happy Friday, everyone!
The NL had some fresh faces take home the honors this year, but the dynamic duo of Lindor/Ramirez once again took home Silver Slugger awards for SS and 3B. This is the first time that a pair of Indians players have won the award in back-to-back seasons since Roberto Alomar and Manny Ramirez did it in 1999-2000.
You want dingers? Look no further than Bobby Bradley, who has now hit at least 23 home runs in each of his first four professional seasons.
Death, taxes, and a member of the Indians’ bullpen giving up multiple runs in an inning.
Around the league
- MLB will be voting on a new term for Manfred. I have a few.
- MLB is also going to work on cracking down on technology-assisted, in-game sign stealing. You know, I know a team that you could start with.
- Mike Zunino is headed to Tampa Bay.
- I kind of wish that the Red Sox were this savage.
- Where will Manny Machado land?