Happy Friday, everyone!
With the departure of Carlos Santana and the subsequent addition of Yonder Alonso, there won’t be much room for Bobby Bradley, 21, to make it to Cleveland at the beginning of the 2018 campaign. But some solid reps in Arizona this spring could go a long way towards getting him a spot on the team down the road (maybe this September?).
Bradley won’t be the only minor league player heading to Goodyear with the Tribe this spring. Joining him will be Robert Zarate, Louis Head, Josh Martin, Cameron Hill, Cole Sulser, Nellie Rodriguez and Richie Shaffer.
Around the league
- Pitch clocks may find their way into MLB stadiums this season.
- Carlos Correa made a free throw and earned $5,000 for charity.
- The Dodgers, Royals, and White Sox have completed a three team trade.
- Speaking of the Dodgers, Mark Prior is heading to LA as the bullpen coach.
- Also, The Millville Meteor-ologist strikes again: