Happy Sunday, Tribe fans! Hopefully a good chunk of you got to attend Tribe Fest this weekend and say hi to the players and coaches.
Tribe (Fest) news
I’m really hoping that there isn’t some sort of Madden-esque curse associated with R.B.I. Baseball. Regardless, look at this sexiness:
In addition to being on the cover of a video game, Lindor also went around beating little kids at cornhole and making them do push-ups.
Folks at Tribe Fest this weekend remembered that the Cleveland Indians are really, really good at baseball. Hopefully they remember this in April.
Tito opens up on questions about the 2018 season. Topics include Mickey Callaway, Bradley Zimmer, Michael Brantley, Yonder Alonso, his own batteries, and more.
Same, Terry. Same.
Around the league
- Todd Frazier met the man behind the stupidest rallying cry in baseball.
- 2018 will likely be Koji Uehara’s final season.
- An autopsy of Roy Halladay revealed trace amounts of drugs in his system.
- Andrew Miller, a vocal member of the MLBPA, is hoping that the pace of play issue doesn’t turn into an ugly showdown.
- Chris Sale is actually in favor of the pitch clock.
- The Mets are still going to milk the Tim Tebow cash cow for all it’s worth.