Happy Friday, everyone!
Just a day after Francisco Mejia was ranked by MLB as the #1 catching prospect in all of baseball, Bobby Bradley is seen as the #6 first base prospect across the league.
The Cleveland Clinic has an excellent way for you to give back to local children.
Heading to TribeFest this year? Here are a bunch of things to expect once you arrive.
Around the league
- Yasmany Tomas was arrested in Phoenix after driving 105 mph on a freeway.
- The MLBPA said no to the pace-of-play proposal, so there’s a good chance that Manfred will just unilaterally implement a pitch clock at the MLB level.
- Howie Kendrick and the Washington Nationals agree to a 2-year, $7 million dollar deal.
- Former pitcher Jim Kaat will be joining the Twins as a special assistant to the organization.
- There are some players on the current Hall of Fame ballot that are at risk of being relegated to the Hall of Very Good (at least for now)
- Twitter has no chill: