Baseball is back, baby! Here’s to a great series!
If you recall last season, the Cleveland Indians were speed demons on the basepaths and were led by Rajai Davis and his 43 stolen bases. This season, the Tribe has been a bit quieter in terms of stealing bases. With the addition of Bradley Zimmer, however, the team may be able to start manufacturing runs via speed once again.
So that’s what we’re going to do today? Fight? (Please just get rid of Chief Wahoo and get it over with so we can all move on with our lives).
Around the League
- LGFT Ryan Raburn has returned!
- BREAKING NEWS: DAVID ORTIZ IS HAPPY TO BE RETIRED.
- Justin Verlander underwent an MRI for his groin injury and the results showed no structural damaged.
- The Los Angeles Dodgers’ AAA affiliate, the Ogden Raptors, had a promotion planned that was probably not a good idea.
- According to an anonymous GM, Bryce Harper is going to get paaaaaaaaaid.
- Hey, Detroit, get out of here: