Brad "Millsy" Mills managed last night in Terry "Tito" Francona’s absence. His managerial record got another loss tacked onto it, however, as the Indians lost 2 to 1. Lonnie Chisenhall entered the game hitting .390 in June and singled home the lone run to move into a tie for the Indians team RBI lead.
• Shawn Armstrong is back on the active roster and Austin Jackson is back on the DL. It sounds like Jackson will be gone for close to a month, while Armstrong was only gone a couple days.
• Deadspin wants to talk about Jose Ramirez. Jose Ramirez is good.
• Trevor Bauer is no longer pitching to him, but Miguel Montero hasn’t stopped whining. Montero is not throwing out runners and REFUSES TO LOOK IN THE MIRROR.
• Tonight, two guys who throw 47 different pitches between them: Trevor Bauer and Yu Darvish.
• "Tim Tebow is running HEAD FIRST into high-A, despite not being very good at baseball." I quote the text that they tweeted because it goes perfectly with the amazing photograph.
• Zach Davies has a bobblehead and the bobblehead has his tattoo.
• The Mariners having Women in Baseball Night on August 15, which sounds like a brilliant idea.