Danny Salazar and Clayton Kershaw faced off yesterday in
Game 3 of the Worlds Series a meaningless Spring Training game. Kershaw got the better of Danny and the Tribe as the Dodgers won 4-2.
The ‘Dzar walked three batters over the course of two innings, having trouble spotting his fastball. The big picture good news, though, is that Danny both looks and feels 100% healthy.
I swear I wrote my lede before I saw this article.
Cody Allen and Bryan Shaw have been throwing simulated games and are scheduled to make their spring debut on Sunday in the most anticipated return since Guns ‘N’ Roses.
Frankie’s glove bears a special inscription that reminds him daily about his older sister’s victory over cervical cancer last year.
In case you missed it, LGT staff took part in an “ask me anything” Q&A session on Reddit’s Cleveland Indians subreddit.
Around the league
- The big news of the day is that David Price is having elbow soreness bad enough that he’s scheduled to see the infamous Dr. James Andrews
- MLB has announced the full list of seven official rule changes for the 2017 season
- The Cubs tinkered with Jason Heyward’s swing over the offseason in hopes that he’ll be less atrocious than he was in 2016
- Anti-PED crusader Justin Verlander would be happy to have his pee tested every day
- Despite his diminutive stature, Jose Altuve is on his way to being one of the best ever