If the Cleveland Indians could stop having breaking news right after we record a podcast that'd be great. Last week, Abraham Almonte was suspended one day after we recorded, so it is safe to assume something big is about to go down in the next 24 hours.
Otherwise, we will all be left watching this weird form of baseball that is Spring Training baseball, which is perfectly okay with me. While we are watching those games, who should we be keeping an eye on in center field now that Almonte is suspended?
Jason and I also discuss important topics in this episode, like Hank the Dog being an imposter and cereal on hot dogs.
This week's episode clocks in at 43 minutes. Thanks for listening!
- Abraham Almonte's suspension
- What now in center field?
- Is Michael Brantley actually returning early or is it a non-story?
- Early Spring Training games, what are they good for? Absolutely nohtin'!
- Listener questions.
Subscribe to Let's Talk Tribe
- Intro and outro music: I'm A Machine by Glass Lux
- Questions from Nick Tully (@ntully) on Twitter and Nikolas Kolenich on Facebook