Welp, aside from the report yesterday that Carlos Carrasco feels 100% and is ready for next season, there is no new Tribe news.
Like, at all.
These are truly dark times.
Around the League
- Bryce Harper is looking to #MakeMarriageFunAgain thanks to his recent wedding to Kayla Varner. Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. Harper!
- Joe Maddon defends his position on how he used Aroldis Chapman in the World Series, saying that “...everything we did do, we did with his consent by talking to him prior to the game”.
- RHP Daniel Hudson has signed with the Pirates on a 2-year, $11 million dollar contract.
- Oh look, the Yankees are looking to give the White Sox a bunch of prospects for Jose Quintana. Please no.
- Dodgers pitcher Kenta Maeda pulls off his best Kyrie Irving impression and pranks a bunch of kids.
- Reporter/bowtie enthusiast Ken Rosenthal released his HoF ballot yesterday and explains some of his choices here: