Happy Tuesday, everyone! I hope your week is off to a great start; let's get to some baseball news!
- Our favorite mustached maverick, Paul Hoynes, answered some fan mail recently. Topics included the outfield, the new score board, and some tips on how to have a successful bachelor party in the desert.
- Hoynie's facial hairless counterpart, Jordan Bastian, answered some questions of his own, including the timeline of Dr. Smooth's return as well as how the Tribe's offseason has looked to this point.
- FTW! of USA Today Sports ranked all 30 MLB starting rotations going into the 2016. Spoiler alert: the Tribe is still really good.
Around the league
- Baseball is a game of tradition, both old and new. In addition to the recent discussion about whether we should or shouldn't have a DH, the idea of altering the strike zone has been tossed around a bit by the powers that be.
- There are some good players still on the market, including Ian Desmond and Dexter Fowler, but are they worth losing a pick over? They may very well be.
- Have you ever had the urge to boop Adrian Beltre on his head, despite his repeated requests to leave his dome alone? Well, during the 2016 season, the Rangers are giving fans the opportunity with a special giveaway.
Question from /r/baseball:
This one comes from /u/A_Smack_of_Ham:
If you had to rank the uniforms for all 30 MLB teams from best to worst in terms of aesthetics, what would your list be?