With the exception of Wednesday, March 18, the Indians have a spring training game every day from now through Saturday, April 4. (They then have Sunday off before kicking off the regular season Monday night in Houston, at the same time that the college basketball championship game will be going on, which doesn't seem ideal.) Most games are at 3:05 or 4:05 Eastern, but there are night games that don't start until 10:05 on March 19, 20, and 24. The only scheduled split-squad day is Friday, March 13.
You can find the full schedule here, if you're curious about which team the Indians are play each day.
More game than usual will be televised this year, especially if you have MLB.tv.
MLB.tv will broadcast the following games (games marked with asterisks will also be carried on STO):
- Tuesday, March 3 @ Reds, 3:05 ET***
- Wednesday, March 4 vs. Reds, 3:05 ET***
- Thursday, March 5 @ Reds, 3:05 ET***
- Saturday, March 7 vs. Dodgers, 3:05 ET
- Monday, March 9 @ Mariners, 4:05 ET
- (STO only: Tuesday, March 10 vs. Cubs, 4:05 ET)
- Thursday, March 12 vs. Royals, 4:05 ET***
- Saturday, March 14 @ Dodgers, 4:05 ET
- Tuesday, March 17 vs. Reds, 4:05 ET***
- Thursday, March 19 @ Mariners, 10:05 ET
- Friday, March 20 vs. Angels, 10:05 ET
- Sunday, March 22 @ Dodgers, 4:05 ET
- Monday, March 23 vs. Athletics, 4:05 ET***
- Wednesday, March 25 @ Angels, 4:10 ET
- Thursday, March 26 vs. Reds, 4:05 ET***
- Saturday, March 28 @ Brewers, 4:05 ET
- Sunday, March 29 vs. White Sox, 4:05 ET
- Saturday, April 4 @ Brewers, 3:05 ET
There's almost never more than one day without a televised game, until the very end of the Cactus League season, when we'll have to wait almost a week for that final spring look at the Tribe.