[Insert your username]'s Offseason Plan
Arbitration-eligible (with projected salaries from MLBTR):
- Josh Tomlin (4.151) – $3.1MM
- Bryan Shaw (4.081) – $2.8MM
- Lonnie Chisenhall (3.158) – $3.0MM
- Zach McAllister (3.077) – $1.0MM
- Cody Allen (3.076) – $3.5MM
- Nick Hagadone (3.056) – $600K
- Jeff Manship (2.130) – $700K
Feel free to explain if/why any of these guys were particularly tough decisions for you.
Contract options (pick up or buy out):
- Ryan Raburn, OF: $3MM club option with a $100K buyout
Peruse the list of potential free agents and identify at least a couple player you would pursue, along with the maximum offer you would extend to each of them, and a brief explanation of what you like about the/what role you see them filling for the Tribe. For example:
Feel free to propose any potential trades that you think sound reasonable for both sides, and the rationale behind them. If you've got a realistic hypothetical that includes the Indians picking up Mike Trout, I'm all ears, but be sure to do your best to keep things plausible here.
The 25-man roster and a Summary:
Here's is the Tribe's current roster. Not all of those guys will be with the organization come 2015, much less on the active roster. Feel free to list your projected Opening Day 25-man roster, maybe even with a handy depth chart: