• Francisco Lindor headlines the Indians list of 2015 NRIs. Here's the list solely of the internal ones. I assume internal ones are guys who are young enough that they don't need to be added to the 40-man yet.
• James Ramsey likes busrides with his teammates. He's in Cleveland for the week, taking part in the Tribe's winter development program. Skills covered include, but are not limited to: Snowman construction, hot chocolate preparation, scarf wrapping, glove knitting & natural outdoor ball deflation.
• LGFT Frank Herrmann signed a minor league deal with the Angels, where he'll join Joe Smith and Vinnie Pestano in the Angels' Bullpen Mafia remake.
• Did you ever want to predict slugger breakouts based on fastball percentages? If so, this article is for you! I'd cut bait with a certain section of the list, though. #2014memes
January MLB Trades!
• Robbie Ross was traded from Texas to Boston for Anthony Ranaudo.
• The Orioles acquiredTravis Snider from Pittsburgh for Stephen Tarpley and a PTBNL.