This post is part of a contest in which you could win a free Let's Go Tribe t-shirt. You need not submit predictions for every single player in either contest in order to win, but doing so will increase your chances, as points will be awarded separately for each player.
Find every previous entry in the series here.
I've reopened the comments for the posts in which they'd previously closed. Comments will remain open til ~6:00 or so on Monday.
For the final entry, instead of focusing on a single key player, we're putting a variety of categories and players for which we want to see what you think will happen. Categories that have to do with offense will be a part of that contest, categories that have to do with pitching will have to do with that contest. Team wins will be a part of both contests.
Here's a link to the team's Baseball-Reference page from last year, which may or may not be of use to you in making some of these predictions.
Copy and paste what's below into a comment, and then fill in your own prediction for as many categories as you like. Before the season gets too far along, we'll get a document with everyone's picks put together, and lay out some sort of scoring system for each contest.
Good luck, and may the most optimistic entrant win!
- Starts for Carlos Carrasco:
- Starts for Josh Tomlin:
- Starts for Trevor Bauer:
- Starts for Shaun Marcum:
- Second on the team in saves will be:
- Number of intentional walks by Tribe pitchers:
- Number of batters hit by a Justin Masterson pitch:
- Number of starts at 3B for Carlos Santana:
- Number of starts at 3B for Lonnie Chisenhall:
- Team leader in doubles will be:
- Team leader in triples will be:
- Team leader in strikeouts will be:
- Plate appearances for Jason Giambi:
- Francisco Lindor will debut before September (true or false):
- Regular season wins for the Indians: