- Oakland vs. Boston, 6:35 PM (Colon vs Aceves)
- Atlanta vs. Colorado, ~6:45 PM (Teheran vs Garland)
- Kansas City vs. Detroit, 7:05 PM (Davis vs. Scherzer)
- St. Louis vs. Washington, 7:05 PM (Wainwright vs. Detwiler)
- Toronto vs. Baltimore, 7:05 PM (Dickey vs. Gonzalez)
- New York (AL) vs. Tampa Bay, 7:10 PM (Hughes vs. Price)
- Pittsburgh vs. Philadelphia, 7:05 PM (Locke vs. Hamels)
- Chicago (NL) vs. Cincinnati, 7:10 PM (Villanueva vs. Cingrani)
- Seattle vs. Houston, 8:10 PM (Iwakuma vs. Norris)
- Los Angeles (NL) vs. New York (NL), 7:10 PM (Kershaw vs. Niese)
- Milwaukee vs. San Diego, 10:10 PM (Gallardo vs. Richard)
- Texas vs. Los Angeles (AL), 10:05 PM (Ogando vs. Vargas)
- Arizona vs. San Francisco, 10:15 PM (Corbin vs. Cain)
Also, here's the Indians' minor-league affiliates playing tonight:
- Columbus vs. Scranton/Wilkes-Barre (Matsuzaka vs. Betances)
- Akron vs. Trenton (Espino vs. Tracy)
- Carolina vs. Potomac (Lee vs. Cole)
This is the first evening I've had to really use MLB.TV since Opening Day - either the Indians were playing, or I had other things to do.
The matchup that sticks out to me is Kansas City-Detroit, both for the division implications and the pitching matchup. Plus, with the Indians traveling to Kansas City next, it's a nice opportunity to scout out the competition. David Price and Clayton Kershaw are also in action, so that probably merits a look-in. Plus there's LGFT Bartolo Colon pitching against the Sawx.
What game are you interested in? And speaking of Kansas City, would you revise your opinion on the big Myers-Shields/Davis deal this winter based on what Davis and Shields have done thus far?
Use this as a general MLB thread or talk about something completely different.