- Five losses in a row.
- Brett Myers gives up 2 more homers, is smartly pulled after five innings. At this rate (assuming he makes ~30 starts he's on pace to give up ~100 this year. That isn't happening one way or the other; either he stops throwing meatballs down the middle of the plate, or he's removed from the rotation.
- Bullpen only has to pitch three innings because the Indians lose.
- Aside from Michael Bourn, tonight's lineup featured the Opening Day starters, but despite six walks and eight hits they managed only two runs. Three double plays were hit into; the Reynolds one in the right was especially a killer.
- Say what you will about Lonnie Chisenhall's 13:1 SO/BB ratio, but I actually think he's looked better this season in at-bats.
- The bats will eventually get going (there's too many track records here for it not to), but in the meantime the Indians have fallen 5 games below .500 after just 15 games. As the old saying is that you can't win the division in April, but you sure can lose it.
Roll Call (31 Commenters)
|8||Denver Tribe Fan||18|
|22||new zealand tribe fan||3|
|25||VA tribe fan||1|
|26||Mr. Bad Example||1|